COVID-19 Guidelines & Updates
Health & Safety Procedures
- Parents/guardians will be required to sign an online waiver prior to 1st day of class/mini-camp.
- Staff members, who are showing any signs of illness, will be required to stay home.
- If a student/camper is showing any other signs of illness, or is in quarantine, we ask to be notified, & for child to stay home.
- Detailed notes are kept in our database of any child who has any symptoms, exposure, quarantine, etc.
- Classes/mini-camps will have extra time before & after class to enter & exit.
- Students/campers will be asked to use a labeled bag containing only the bare essentials.
- Staff will practice social distancing when possible, & will help students/campers follow suit.
- If a staff member/child is showing signs of illness, he/she will be sent home.
- Handheld items (toys, props, costume pieces) will be cleaned / sanitized.
- Studio will be cleaned daily.
- HVAC System fitted with ultraviolet lights to sterilize germs, viruses, mold, & other contaminants in air
- MERV 13 HEPA air filters to capture & remove viruses & bacteria from air
- No touch hand sanitizing units
- Plexi-glass “sneeze guards” at front desk
- Social distance decals & tape throughout facility
- Protective measure (i.e. hand washing) signs throughout facility
- Click here to take a look